Over 40 million Americans are impacted by anxiety disorders each year according to the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH)
This statistic is staggering as anxiety can be a debilitating condition that impacts every aspect of a person’s life. While many find a reduction with anti-anxiety prescriptions, other search out alternative medicines to work with existing medications or replace these medications. The following campaign asset page provides details and scientific resources as to how CBD Oil can be part of the solution to ease symptoms. This information is by no mean a replacement of medical help. In writing your post, please be sure to let your followers know you are not offering medical advice but instead recommendations based on your personal experience.
How does CBD Oil work for anxiety?
CBD Oil has a calming excess signaling and activity in the brain’s endocannabinoid system
- 5 Alternative Medicines to Ease Anxiety
- Joy Organics Review For Anxiety Relief
- CBD Oil and Anxiety
- Best CBD Oil for Anxiety
- Scientific Study on CBD Oil and Social Anxiety
- NPR Article on CBD Oil and General Anxiety
- Anti Panic Attack study and review
Other Natural Remedies for Anxiety
In addition to CBD Oil, here are additional natural remedies.
- Essential oils such as lavender
- Supplements such as HTP-5 and Ashwagandha
- Eliminate sugar and caffeine from diet
- Meditation and yoga
- Better sleep
- Support groups
Why Joy Organics
- Certified Organic – No pesticides
- United States Only – Grown and made in USA for quality control
- Third party lab testing – Certificate of Analysis and a Certificate of Quality Assurance confirmed by third party labs
- Absorption Rate – Soft gel capsules have 4 times the absorption rate requiring less intake for full effectiveness
- Consistency – hemp comes from the same strain and goes through the same extraction process for consistent results with every bottle, salve or gel
- Great customer service – Free shipping and 30 day money back guarantee
CBD Oil and the Law
- CBD oil derived from hemp is legal in all 50 states as long as it is THC-Free
- CBD Oil derived from marijuana is legal in 8 states
- As of 2018, there are a total of 46 states (including the 8 states mentioned above) where CBD is legal with a prescription for medicinal usage.