It’s that time of year again. Time for our Second Annual Joy Day. Joy Day is our biggest sale of the year! We are celebrating our amazing founder, Joy Smith’s birthday! Grab the details below. Get ready for amazing conversions and commissions all while helping the world be a better place.
Joy Day Sale
- February 18, 2020 – One Day Sale. Midnight to midnight
- Pre-sale with the 40% off starts February 17, 2020
- Sale will be extended through February 19, 2020
- 40% off ALL Joy Organics products
- For every product ordered, $4.88 goes to Ugandan school in support of their lunch program. Note, it is every product…not order. Why $4.88? This amount provides two lunches every school day to a child in Uganda.
- Sale will be promoted on the home page as well as all product pages.
- Cannot be combined with other codes
- You must use your affiliate as this is a public offer
- Countdown on the page announcing discount is happening NOW to build excitement.
Why Joy Day?
- On Joy Day, we celebrate our founder’s birthday, Joy Smith, and the causes she is passionate about
- We offer this steep discount to make our products more accessible to people
- We selected Greater Hope and Ugandan schools because Joy has visited and participated in these non profits for several years
- Our number one value in Joy Organics is compassion which is represented in our internal culture, customer care, partnerships and marketing initiatives.
- Give yourself the gift of CBD and give back to Ugandan schools
- Curious about CBD and Joy Organics? Give it a try with the lowest prices of the year
- Share your personal experience with CBD/Joy Organics products
- Share your personal reasons for choose Joy Organics
- Don’t forget to include your FTC #ad hashtag or disclosure. Not sure how? Click here.
- Be mindful to not make any medical claims. For instance, you can’t say that CBD helps with insomnia. However, you can say CBD promotes a better night sleep. Why? Insomnia is a medical condition. Confused? Watch this video.
Feel free to use and/or modify any of the attached images below. There are social media sized images as well as banners. Banners will also be placed on Impact when we get closer to the event.