Consistently one of our best sellers, the Joy Organics Softgels offer high bioavailability with the ease of a pill. See details below
Softgel Product Details
- Full and broad-spectrum available.
- Water-soluble nano-emulsion technology, shown to increase bio-availability up to 200% over an oil-based CBD product. What does bioavailability mean? It is the degree and rate at which a substance is absorbed into the bloodstream.
- Easy to swallow gel capsules
- Dye, pesticide, and heavy metal-free
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Available in 10mg and 25mg
- Available with CBD only as well as CBD and Melatonin for a better night’s sleep and CBD and Curcumin for additional anti-inflammation properties
Ingredients for both 10mg and 25mg
- Organically Grown Phytocannabinoid-Rich Hemp Oil
- Polysorbate Emulsifiers
- Medium Chain Triglycerides
- Bovine-Derived Gelatin
- Write a post about bio-availability and how different bio-availability impacts your results
- The most effective way to take CBD
- Joy Organics Softgel Review
- Top ways to get a better night’s sleep include the use of Joy Organics CBD and Melatonin products.
- CBD for post-workout recovery with a focus on the CBD and Curcumin product
- Answer a question such as “What is the best way to absorb CBD?” or “how do I increase the bio-availability for my CBD oil?”
- CBD Softgels vs Tinctures – pros and cons
Feel free to use and/or modify the following images. Right-click on these images to download.