50-70 million Americans struggle with sleep related problems – American Sleep Apnea Foundation
Many people are finding a better night sleep with CBD. Joy Organics’ CBD Softgels with Melatonin are crafted to support sleep and relaxation Get the details below.
CBD Softgels with Melatonin
- 25mg of CBD per serving
- 3mg of melatonin per serving
- 3mg of CBN
- 3-5% minor cannabinoids to facilitate an entourage effect
- Incorporates our proprietary water-soluble nanoemulsion technology for increased efficacy
Benefits of Melatonin
- Melatonin is a hormone produced by the pineal gland in your brain
- Helps to regulate your body’s circadian rhythm to manage your natural sleep cycle
- Melatonin can be taken in doses of 0.5–10 mg per day
- The FDA considers melatonin a dietary supplement. Note, it is not approved by the FDA but rather regulated by the FDA
- Resources on melatonin
Non-Affiliate Related Tips
- Meditation is a great way to relax your mind and ease into sleep. I recommend the free Insight App available on Android and Apple. Their Yoga Nidra options are highly effective
- Practice a gentle yoga routine prior to bed. There are several great videos on YouTube as well as subscription services like Grokker.
- No caffeine after lunch. Caffeine stays in your system for at least 6 hours and some people are more sensitive than others.
- Stick to a sleep schedule even during the weekend. This also means avoiding naps during the day.
- Skip the night cap. I am sorry to report that alcohol disrupts your sleep.
- Avoid large meals right before bed.
- Avoid liquids before you hit the sheets so you don’t have to wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom
- Keep it cool and dark. A dark and cool room is ideal for falling and staying asleep
- Hit the gym in the morning
- Increase bright and natural light during the day to keep your circadian rhythm healthy
And of course the best tips are the ones you use yourself. Feel free to pick from this list and add your own as well
Claims and Disclosures
- Please do not use words like cure or relief
- Do not use the word insomnia as that is a medical condition
- Always disclose that you are using affiliates You can use the hashtag #ad for social media
- For tips on creating medical and affiliate disclosures, please visit this page
You can use and/or modify any of the images below.